Women from all levels of play are welcome to come out to the Canada Games Complex on Wednesday nights starting January 23 2019 for squash and opportunity to connect! Details below
- Plan to start in January 23 – March 27, 2019
- Time will be 6:50 – 8:30pm (ish)
- All levels of play welcome – including brand new players!
- New and developing players can learn from Katie Arpin, squash coach
- Drop-in style (i.e. not super competitive but still competitive for those looking for it!)
- Objective is:
- Squash development
- Growing female squash community in Thunder Bay
- Getting to know one another in order to play more beyond Wednesday nights!
- $45 for Canada Games Complex Members
- $80 for non-members (includes punch cards)
- Registration can be filled out at the Canada Games Complex front desk!
Drop an email to Katie Arpin: email@example.com