Our Junior Squash Program runs out of the Canada Games Complex, Saturday mornings. Bob Shine and his assistants (4 Level 1 Certified coaches) have been guiding our young athletes for many years now and have produced some exceptionally qualified young players!
Information on the Juniors program can be found below or by contacting the Canada Games Complex at (807) 684-3311. You may also send us a note and we will forward it on.
- Saturday mornings starting September 25 through December 4, 2021.
- Registration is $45.46
- Beginner players from 9:40-10:30 am
- Intermediate/Advanced players from 10:30-11:20 am
Register by calling the Complex 625-8453 or by following these steps online:
- Visit https://cityofthunderbay.perfectmind.com/
- Click Program Registration at top
- Scroll down and click Squash under Canada Games Complex
- Click Junior Squash – “Show Courses”
- Click “Book Now” for either Beginner or Intermediate and follow prompts and registration process
NEW: Girls Squash!
We are offering VERY beginner squash for girls 10-16 years of age. We’re excited to offer special coaching for girls 10-16 who have never tried squash before but are curious and willing to learn. The first lesson will take place on Monday September 20 from 5:10-6pm and cost will be $45.46 for 10 weeks. We provide all equipment except for shoes.
Register by calling the Complex 625-8453 or reading below under Registration!