Women from all levels of play are welcome to come out to the Canada Games Complex on Thursday nights starting January 16, 2020 for squash and opportunity to connect! Details below
- Play begins January 16 – March 26, 2020
- Time will be 6-8pm (ish)
- Only 18 players allowed as court space is limited
- All levels of play welcome – including brand new players!
- New and developing players can learn from Katie Arpin, squash coach
- Drop-in style (i.e. not super competitive but still competitive for those looking for it!)
- Objective is:
- Squash development
- Growing female squash community in Thunder Bay
- Getting to know one another in order to play more beyond Thursday
- $45.90 for Canada Games Complex Members
- $80.90 for non-members (includes punch cards)
- Registration can be filled out at the Canada Games Complex front desk or by calling Alexa at 684-3351 or emailing email@example.com
Drop an email to Katie Arpin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also – follow the Thunder Bay squash community on Facebook for updates! And if you haven’t joined the mailing list yet, you can do so here!